We understand that you may want to do everything by yourself when it comes to relocating your place of residence. We don’t blame you, and if you think that you can pull off the whole move by yourself, by all means, go ahead. However, there is always a safety net when you leave it to the professionals to handle it. Moving house by yourself will still pose a risk of unexpected accidents, and leave you to go into panic mode when you feel overwhelmed by the number of things to do during the relocation process.
Hiring a professional mover will smoothen things out from start to finish. They will save you a lot of planning, time and effort. Professional movers are packed with substantial experience in dealing with relocation. They can help in the packing, loading, unloading and moving process of the relocation.
But first thing’s first, you will need to create a checklist before you start your relocation process. To learn how to do so, go here.
If you are already set on choosing a mover in Malaysia, it is best to do your homework on researching which mover is best suited to your needs. Read below to find out how to choose the most suitable professional mover.
Professional Mover Reliabilities
- Besides choosing a mover or packer that is experienced, you should also take note if the mover is responsible for taking care of the items of their clients. Do they provide insurance coverage for damages, etc? This is important because you do not want to be left with damaged assets and broken valuable furniture pieces.
- One tip while doing your research on choosing the right professional mover is to read the testimonials or reviews left by their previous customers. Go to their Facebook Page to read past reviews, and this will give you a gist of the mover’s services.
Cheap Does Not Mean Good
- It is understandable that your decision to choose a moving company comes down to pricing as well. Right, everyone wants to get the best quality service for the lowest cost possible. However, the lowest price might not guarantee the best quality in most cases. Being frugal does not mean saving your money but spending it wisely.
- Instead of focusing on the price points of the professional movers, focus instead on the quality of their services. Making sure that these movers care about taking care of your assets while it is in their possession. Look for a moving company with an excellent track record such as Royal Relocations when it comes to offering outstanding customer service.
A Clear Breakdown Of Pricing
- Be wary of movers that aren’t specific with their costs and only provide a single flat rate. This allows for them to change the pricing easily without any justification. Your preferred mover should be able to give you a good idea of what each moving cost is and how it was calculated. They will be able to provide a detailed list of your moving cost to make sure that you do not get charged for no reason.
Referrals From Family And Friends
- Nothing beats first-hand experiences and testimonials from your family members and friends. Their recommendations and references are mostly trustable. Do more research on a particular company and review their customer service experience.
- If you still insist on doing the relocation process all by yourself, read through the list below to evaluate if you need professional help.
Too Many Things That Need To Be Packed
- Relocation can be a complicated process especially when you have a big family and a lot of family members involved. You have to take into account items such as toys, large pieces of furniture, clothing, and other household items. It can be challenging to manage everything to be in order. Imagine making all the trips back and forth from your old residence to your new place of home many times. This not only takes up a lot of time but effort and management as well.
- Hiring a professional mover or packer can be a different case. They can get everything transported within one to two trips. Besides, they would know best on how to pack your family member’s items together and carry them to your new place safely.
Moving Away Long Distance
- If you have a minivan or a truck, you may be able to transport all your belongings to your new place quickly. However, if the move is too different cities or countries, then it is best to leave it to the professionals. Besides, professional movers would know best about the various laws and regulations in different states and can help you move to a different country, hassle-free.
Large And Bulky Items Of Furniture That Needs Moving
- Large and heavy pieces of furniture such as your wardrobe, dresser, TV, piano, pool table, etc. can pose a challenge in transporting them yourself. Besides, doing the move yourself can never guarantee that your items may not be damaged or scratched.
- It is best to let the professionals handle it. The movers will do all the planning beforehand to ensure a seamless transition, plus they have the workforce to move anything substantial such as couches, recliners, beds and dining room tables. Some of them also come with insurance coverage to protect your items while it is under their care hence you do not need to worry about damages during the moving process.
Fragile And Expensive Items That Need Moving
- Of course, you would rather not risk your precious assets be destroyed during the moving process. Therefore it is only wise to call in the professionals. Some movers also offer packaging services to ensure that your valuables are well-protected during the transportation phase. Professional movers and packers have the protection, padding, equipment and tools to safely transport your artwork, collectables, expensive furniture, 4k HD TV and so on.
- They will also ensure your antiques and paintings are appropriately packaged and handled with care to make the trip to your new place.
- Specific heavy pieces of furniture will need special machinery or equipment to load them effectively on the transport truck and back to your new place. Doing it all by yourself is a going to be risky, dangerous and also trying to pull through. Besides, let’s not forget the injury and risk you can bring upon yourself when you are trying to do everything by yourself.
- Save yourself and your household items from damage by getting a professional mover or packer to help. These movers have the right skill and knowledge in carefully packing and transporting your household items to your new place safely.
Time Needed For The Move
- It is highly likely that planning and doing the move by yourself will take up a lot of time and effort as the relocation process is a complicated one. You can be sure to save precious time by hiring a professional mover to settle the moving process. To save more time, a professional mover will do their part in ensuring a fast and efficient process getting your belongings from point A to point B.
Attain Peace Of Mind
- Relying on your mover is key. When you hire reputable professionals such as Royal Relocations for this job and you know you’ve done your research, you can rest easy knowing that they will show up on time, handle your belongings with care, and ensure total efficiency and safety throughout the moving process.
- Therefore, you can attain peace of mind by making your move a stress-free one.
Overall, if you feel that moving your house by yourself is a preferred choice, it is not wrong. However, by recognising your shortcomings when planning the moving process such as having too many things or no suitable transportation, then it is advisable to hire professional movers or packers. If you do not know where to start, try Royal Relocations. Not only do we have 16 years of excellence in relocation service, we ensure that our customer’s happiness is our top priority. Go here to get a FREE moving quote from us to add to your research!